This workshop is for those who know how to prepare accounts practically from source documents to the balance sheet
Who needs the training?
- Those that have practical accounting or audit experience
- Those can prepare accounts by themselves from actual source documents to the balance sheet (invoices, petty cash vouchers, cheque stubs etc) up to the balance sheet.
The Financial Accounting Training is a prerequisite for this training.
- Preparation of a client’s account.
- What is computerized accounting.
- Installation and setup.
- Designing of account codes and using your own codes.
- Opening balances.
- Writing of daybooks, Sales/purchases and nominal ledgers.
- Trial balance, Profit and loss and balance sheet.
- Generating management information.
- Budgets, variances and departmental analysis.
- Month end and year end procedures.
- Generating sales invoices and credit notes.
Note: This workshop is for those who know how to prepare accounts practically from source documents to the balance sheet. It is important that those who do not have work experience in preparing accounts attend the Financial accounting Workshop first. Computerized packages are just tools to speed up account preparation, hence participants need to have a good understanding of the entries that the packages post.